£22.29 - £23.40 per hour
24 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Housing Manager to join our clients offices based in Wembley on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Neighbourhood Housing Manager, your main duties will include:
- Manage and provide support to a team of frontline housing officers to deliver an effective, visible front line service that enhances the reputation of Brent Housing Management.
- Work in collaboration with key partners including contractors, other council departments and key stakeholders to deliver a seamless 'one team' service to customers.
- Manage, motivate, support, and develop the team, leading by example to ensure excellent services are provided.
- Manage the operational relationship between the Council and affiliated Travellers sites
- Support the voids and letting process ensuring the sign-up (checking in) and pre-void checks process (checking out) are carried out promptly.
- Responsible for tenancy and estate management casework, ensuring effective deployment of resources to deliver required outcomes for customers
To be successful for this Neighbourhood Housing Manager post you will need to have:
- Knowledge of housing legislation, in particular, an understanding of Landlord and Tenant law and other legal requirements relevant to the management of a mixed tenure housing stock.
- Educated to 'A' level standard or demonstrable ability to operate at this level.
- Experience in social housing or a related field, including experience of staff management.
- Evidence of significant relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Implementing change
- Managing anti social behaviour
- Tenancy management
- Experience of delivering a customer focused housing management service.
- Experience of working within a social housing and customer service environment.
- Experience of managing and monitoring contracts and performance.
- Previous experience of managing frontline teams in a fast-moving, customer focused environment.
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.