£12.11 - £12.72 per hour
4 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for an NCTA Academy Support Officer to join our client's offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary contract basis for a month with the possibility of extension.
As the Academy Support Officer, you will provide support for the National Coastal Tourism Academy (NCTA) including organising events and conferences, training and industry liaison, maintaining and building contacts on the CRM system, tracking and monitoring systems and financial and HR administration. Your main duties will include:
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support for the NCTA
- Liaise with Academy Manager and financial services to ensure sound financial management including liaison with suppliers, managing purchase orders and monitoring payments.
- Pro-actively update and build the contacts in the CRM system to ensure it continues to be up to date and an effective support tool for the NCTA team.
- Provide administrative support for Academy Director and wider team as required.
- Responsible for Learning Management System. Ensure content is kept up to date, liaise with IT support for system updates and support creation of new sub-sites to generate income for the Academy
- Assist preparation of regular reports for funding bodies, the Management Team and the Board monitoring progress on the project.
- Arrange and minute meetings and coordinate diaries as required
- Organise events and conferences as required for the NCTA including booking venues, speakers, refreshments and handling delegate bookings. Work with Communications team and other partners to actively promote all events, conferences, training and business support organised by the NCTA.
To be successful for this Academy Support Officer post, you will need to have:
- Experience of financial administration preferably in the public sector
- Minimum standard of education - A level standard or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or possessing appropriate professional qualifications
- Solid administrative experience working in a busy office
- Successful experience working as part of a team
- Experience of planning and organising a complex, varied and challenging workload
- Experience in arranging events and booking venues
- Good understanding of IT systems including Word Press and CRM
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £12.11 p/h
Start date: ASAP
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.