£15.65 - £19.48 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 2 months ago
A 3 month opportunity for a Module Lead: Finance Implementation Project within the local authorities in Coalville.
- Work within a project team tasked with delivery of the replacement IT system for the Finance team
- Act as Module Lead for the design and implementation of designated finance modules of the finance system including, Record 2 Report (R2R) Sales 2 Cash (S2C) Bank Reconciliation, Budgetary Control and Procure 2 Pay (P2P), taking responsibility for the business decisions
- Work closely, as business lead, with the Project Manager, supplier, consultants and NWLDC IT lead to determine the configuration of the system for designated modules
- Own the specified modules, with the practical support of the project manager
- Carry out testing throughout the project, assisting with documenting test scripts
- Sign-off of key project documents relating to specific modules assigned
- Good understanding of finance ICT systems
- Good knowledge of local authority finance services.
- Excellent understanding of business processes
- Experience of working as part of a project team.
- Experience of working with IT systems in a housing environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Systems testing experience.
Rate of pay
Hours of work are 08:45am till 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.