£19.11 - £20.07 per hour
5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Media and Communications Officer to join our client's offices based in Oxford on a temporary contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
As the Media and Communications Officer, you will be largely covering press office related work and generating positive news stories linked to the growth agenda in Oxfordshire.
To be successful for this post, you will need to have:
- Media handling experience
- Previous press office related work
- Experience of working within the media
- Experience in working with senior representatives and advising them on how best to communicate via the media
- Experience in developing effective news management strategiesEducated to degree level or equivalent
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:45 - 17:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £19.11 p/h PAYE
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.