Up to £17.70 per hour + Excellent Benefits
15 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a Mechanic Light and heavy goods vehicles has arisen with the local authorities in Rugby.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To assist in the servicing, maintenance and repair of all Council owned vehicles and plant.
- To assist in the servicing, maintenance and repair of other organisations' vehicles as required.
- To provide a mobile attendance to broken down vehicles during working hours.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with heavy vehicles, plant and commercial vehicles.
- Minimum of 3 years experience, working within a mixed fleet environment.
- Knowledge of electrics and hydraulics systems.
- LGV Class II Driving Licence.
- City & Guilds qualified mechanic or NVQ3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
Hours of work are 7.30am till 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, 44,50 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.