£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
24 days ago
An Amazing opportunity has arised for an Marketing Officer based in Bournemouth - BH1
The applicant must have the below experience in order for the application to move forward,
Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company. Oversees the marketing department and provides direction and feedback on major projects. Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales. Works with other company officers to set the overall direction and objectives for product and service offerings.
Marketing officer Main Responsibility:
- Assists in the interviewing, hiring, and training of key marketing staff members, including marketing managers and consultants
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
- Maintains the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
Applicant must be degree level qualified with atleast 3 years minimum of experience,
Please call: 02038902797 for further information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.