£21.77 - £27.10 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
18 days ago
A 6 Month opportunity for a Marketing Officer has arisen with the local authorities in Bristol.
Purpose of the job
You will create and maximise opportunities to raise awareness of the Combined Authority, Regional Mayor and WECA's work, services and initiatives, and promote the region as a great place to live, work, visit and invest, in line with our ambitious strategy.
Working to the Marketing Manager, and closely with the Communications Manager and wider marketing and communications team, you will lead marketing campaigns to promote WECA's projects and services, aligned with the Combined Authority's broader communications and marketing strategy.
You will develop strong cross-functional relationships and work closely with colleagues from departments across the organisation to define objectives, refine messaging, and design campaigns to meet our goals.
- Lead the development and delivery of marketing campaigns that support the overarching communications strategy for the Combined Authority, and meet project and service objectives. This includes defining objectives, audience segmentation, message development, channel recommendation, and collateral creation to promote a range of WECA projects and services
- Ownership of ongoing promotion strategy to increase investor engagement with WECA's business support services, Invest Bristol and Bath and the Growth Hub, and innovation initiatives within the region, developing collateral, monitoring performance and recommending best use of channels and resource to achieve objectives.
- Lead development of investment messaging, events, marketing materials and campaigns to support business lead generation targets.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing activities are designed to engage with targeted, relevant, diverse audiences across the region and that audience reach, impact and effectiveness is measured to ensure inclusivity.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Recognised professional qualification (eg. CIM diploma), or the equivalent level of knowledge gained through demonstrable experience in a directly related area of work
- In-depth knowledge and experience leading and executing marketing campaigns, including the full channel mix, campaign planning and strategy development.
- A track record of leading effective multichannel marketing campaigns - working with project teams to define objectives, develop messaging, recommend channels and deliver a suite of campaign collateral
- Proven success in business lead generation and increasing audience engagement and awareness.
- Proven experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, and briefing suppliers to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, on brief and on budget to meet project objectives
Rate of Pay
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.