West Sussex, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client is currently looking for a experienced marketing manager who has tremendous potential and could come to the organisation and utilize the marketing skills into the industry.
Our client is looking for someone who can come to the business and cooperate the engineering industry and have a strong uphold online market providing products to large organistions such as Rolls Royce, Fomulae 1, Aviation companies down to SME's.
The benefits for the Marketing Manager:
- Salary circa £35,000 per annum
- Working Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with additional days with term of employment
Reporting to the Managing Director - The Marketing Manager will have a responsibility for ongoing strategic development - this would be with the managing director.
- Management and delivery of brand assets to continually develop our brand story
- Oversee and deliver all brand and marketing materials including generation of content for external communication
- Management of a team of 5 staff
- Manage proactive strategy to target new key brands, collaborators and influencers that align with the brand
- Strategic driver and project manager of the overall online marketing strategy in moving the brand forwards online
- Delivery of brand marketing and online communication materials including but not limited to online catalogues, sales and trade downloads, etc.
- Coordinate, implement and develop all social media for our business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Updating our website (using our CMS) making modifications and updates to products, projects, blogs, etc.
- Manage and create (where relevant) the design and layout of selected online and printed marketing material
- Input into global eCommerce strategy and objectives managing targeted online and brand campaigns
- Producing appropriate reports / dashboards Google Analytics and other tools
- Manage email lists, developing newsletters, e-shots, and promotions for these channels
If you are interested in this position - please can you contact me on: 02038902797 OR email on:
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.