£11.19 - £12.19 per hour + Paye / Umbrella
6 months ago
5 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Co-Ordinator to join our client's offices based in on a temporary contract basis for months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £ p/h PAYE.
As the Marketing Co-Ordinator, your main duties will include:
- Support the Marketing Team in administrating and delivering all promotional activities and campaigns for tourism destinations and in-resort activities, seafront, major events and festivals;
- Deliver sales initiatives, activities and travel trade to meet sales targets;
- Provide sales/account support primarily for the Bournemouth Partnership Scheme and the Bournemouth and Poole Tourism websites and digital channels, reaching sales targets to help fund the promotional work of Bournemouth and Poole Tourism;
- Administer all trade and partnership, CRM and sales databases;
- Help to maintain website content and images across all Tourism digital and social platforms including for tourism partners;
- Monitor all social media channels and provide content;
- Co-ordinate print work for all collateral to ensure deadlines are met for all activities;
- Assist team members on the seafront and in the marketing team by: - being the contacts on faults and damage with any wayfinding signs and seafront signage; - preparing specifications and liaising with contractors for the quotes of design production and installation of new and existing signage; - maintaining and updating a database of signage and wayfinding; - maintaining and updating mapping used on all wayfinding and tourist maps.
To be successful for this Marketing Co-Ordinator post you will need to have:
- 3 A levels, NVQ 3, HND or diploma (or equivalent experience)
- Good knowledge of ICT including Excel, Word, Outlook and other programmes relevant to the role
- Reasonable experience in a sales/marketing services team to meet sales targets;
- Reasonable experience in design and production of signage;
- Reasonable experience in pitching to clients;
- Copywriting skills for content for all digital and traditional collateral;
- Preparing quotes for specifications on marketing collateral.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.