Up to £23.36 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Marketing and Digital Lead Designer has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
Leading a small team of designers and working closely with our Digital and Marketing teams to deliver on and offline communications, campaigns and publications for a wide range of projects and audiences, this is a really exciting opportunity.
The Lead Designer is multifaceted role. A team leader, traffic manager and brand guardian for projects which position the region as a vibrant place to live, work, study and do business and reflect the dynamism and reach of our growing organisation.
The post holder will manage a team of designers and lead projects across our brand identities including the Combined Authority, LEP and Metro. This includes campaign delivery across the full traditional and digital marketing mix, reports and publications for our internal and external audiences and a range of content production.
This is a varied role which will suit an individual with experience in a busy in house studio or agency environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Leading a small team of designers in providing a high quality design service for the whole of the Combined Authority
* Developing and managing production plans for creative projects, corporate publications and campaigns
* Owning our brand identities, asset library and championing their use across the whole organisation
* Developing the team to ensure they are fully skilled in the latest programmes and trends.
You will have the following key skills, attributes, education and experience
* In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
* Experience of working in a similar in-house or agency role
* Experience of working with multiple brand guidelines
* Experience of work.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.