£10.39 - £10.90 per hour
2 months ago
Our client is seeking a Market Rent Coordinator on an initial 1 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
You will be working with our new and existing customers, to provide and facilitate contact via a range of mediums including telephone, email, SMS and social media.
You will be responsible for providing efficient customer focused support to our Market Rent Team incorporating a range of tasks relating to Tenancy Management and Lettings and deal with any related administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make and receive contact with our customers by telephone, email, SMS, and Social Media.
- Provide administrative support for the Market Rent team and direct support to our Lettings Negotiators
- Responsible for lead generation via reactive and proactive methods. You'll be responsible for conversion of leads
- Ensuring that viewings are set up correctly and confirmed to customers.
- Liaising with Lettings Negotiators to ensure effective Calendar and time management.
- You'll build rapport with our customers using open questions to better understand our customer's circumstances, needs and what's important to them, ensuring that our customer's requirements are met or exceeded.
- Understand the products that we offer our customers and keep knowledge up to date by training, coaching and sharing with colleagues.
- Collate and maintain information around availability of our Rental Properties.
- Keep and maintain accurate records.
- Arrange repairs and book appointments via SPINE system.
- Act as a representative for Sovereign and be an ambassador for the brand and service that is offered.
- Use appropriate call scripts and email templates to facilitate the efficient appropriate responses to our customers within agreed service levels (currently 24 hours).
- Prepare tenancy packs and arrange for documentation to be reviewed by appropriate Lettings Negotiators prior to Check-in.
- Establish effective relationships with internal departments, development, and finance to ensure effective knowledge sharing is in place.
- Reference, scan and file documents as necessary to support success of project.
- Liaise with IT to build effective data sharing solution to enable documentation to be forwarded onto external parties.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Sovereign's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases