£9.94 - £10.44 per hour
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Assistant to join our clients offices based in Rugby on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Management Assistant, your main duties will include:
- To provide general clerical and administrative support to the Management team of the Works Services Unit.
- To provide support and assistance to the workforce in general day to day activities, this includes answering telephone queries
- To deal with and respond to customer complaints, general enquiries and requests for services in a timely manner
- To deal with incoming mail. Logging in, distribution and attaching response time information
- Maintain accurate records for sickness absence, annual leave, training courses, etc
- Assist in the production of tender documentation, estimates and other such submissions
To be successful for this Management Assistant post you will need to have:
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Educated to GCSE or NVQ Level 2 standard.
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using a range of computerised systems.
- Able to work as part of a team, with a flexible approach
- Able to prioritise and organise tasks to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of literacy and numeracy when word processing documents and inputting and retrieving information from computerised systems.
- Able to work largely unaided with reasonable instructions and procedures to follow.
- Previous experience within an office environment
- NVQ in Administration
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.