£31.49 - £39.63 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
5 days ago
6 months +
A 6 months+ opportunity for a M&E Project Manager has arisen with the Local authorities in West End, London.
To manage a portfolio of individual contracts and call off projects from the RBKC's procured contractor and consultants frameworks within the current budget of circa £50m (for the next three years) for the Capital, Cyclical and M&E works programmes. You will have responsibility from inception to final account of approximately between £5 - £15 million per year, you will be responsible for the delivery of capital building projects within the Councils capital programme, ensuring effective outcomes, delivery on time, within budget, representing value for money, contribute to the development, delivery, management and monitoring of the organisation's.
You will be mechanically or electrically trained and/or qualified. You will be able to review consultants' specifications at each stage of their design and be knowledgeable when challenging. You will be able to produce feasibility reports when required. You will be able to sequence MEP works with other departments and produce programmes and trackers.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant professional qualification (Mechanically or electrically) trained or qualified by experience.
- Qualification in Project Management (e.g. APM or equivalent).
- Experience of contract management and procurement.
- Operational experience within public sector housing or similar environment carrying out major works schemes.
- Experience of managing a minimum of £5 million per year.
- Experience in sequencing MEP works with other departments and produce programmes and trackers.
- Understanding of and preferably some direct experience of local government legislation, practices and procedures and financial regulations.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your Cv or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.