West End, London
£12.44 - £13.07 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Logistic Support Co-Ordinator on an initial 2 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 36 Hours
Pay Rate: £12.44 P/H PAYE
To support the Monitoring Team Leader in the deployment and reporting of cross-product Business Assurance monitoring processes, with a particular focus on logistics management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate cross-product audit/assessment scheduling and deployment of reviewers across the organisation to agreed budgets and time line.
- To support the contracting and payment of freelancers delivering services across all products - administration of contracts, vendor set-up, background checks, invoice processing, etc.
- Provide support to MonitoringTeam Leader re. reporting processes and mechanisms
- Co-ordinates mystery shopping and other board-specific monitoring/reporting obligations
- Drawing on logistics expertise, supports the wider Business Assurance function in preparing global events (training, team workshops, etc.) that require travel/venues etc.
Skills and Experience:
- High School/A Level/University entrance level education
- Skillful user of IT applications, including Excel.
- English at Proficiency Level C2
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.