£9.14 - £11.38 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 6 month + opportunity for a Loader has arisen within the local authorities in Dorset.
Main Job Purpose
To carry out waste and recycling collection and sorting duties on daily rounds
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Undertake duties as part of a team, collecting and removing domestic, industrial and commercial refuse from a variety of locations.
- Collecting refuse and recycling materials and sorting where necessary
- To liaise with the public in professional and helpful manner, ensuring any queries or complaints are resolved promptly whilst promoting DWP core values
- To comply fully with Health and Safety guidelines, ensuring safe working practices, including assisting the driver in safe manoeuvring of the vehicle
- Any other reasonable and comparable duties as required.
This is an outdoor based role. Exposure to all weather conditions, traffic conditions, hazards connected to exposure to dirt, dust and noise. Will involve handling of chemicals and contact with unknown substances and materials. Contact with the public with risk of challenge or abusive behaviour. The post requires a lot of walking, standing, bending and lifting throughout the day.
Monday - Friday
06:30 - 14:30
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £11.38
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.