£10.02 - £10.52 per hour
19-00469 / 5109819_1567440715
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Lifeline & Control Centre Operator to join our clients offices based in Truro on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Lifeline & Control Centre Operator, your main duties will include:
- Promote a positive image as a part of a team committed to the delivery of an excellent customer focused Lifeline and Out of Hours service.
- Answer, log and respond to alarm calls; assess their urgency and take appropriate action.
- Respond to callers in a compassionate polite and helpful way and address the call with the level of urgency required.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring calls answering meets and exceeds the TSA KPI for calls handling performance each month by answering at least 97.5% of telecare calls within 60 seconds, and 99% of all telecare calls within 180 seconds.
- Ensure a proactive, positive and flexible approach to the variety of tasks and work patterns within the role, enabling effective and appropriate staffing levels to meet customer demand.
To be successful for this Lifeline & Control Centre Operator post you will need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in a busy call centre or customer service role.
- Experience and / or willingness to work unsocial hours as part of duties.
- Attentive to the needs of customers trustworthy and reliable.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills to ensure the appropriate response to health related or property maintenance emergencies.
- Experience of working with older, potentially vulnerable people or experience of the demands on services supporting vulnerable people Displays empathy and patience when dealing with customers Computer literate.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Enhanced DBS.
Start Date: 16/09/19
Working Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Sunday.
Pay rate: £10.02 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.