£7.70 - £8.08 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Administrator to join our clients offices based in Biggleswade on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Level 3 Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Being a point of call for the team and receiving enquiries when professionals are unavailable and this includes taking and passing on messages.
- Efficient and effective use of Excel spreadsheets to ensure that statistical and budgetary information is recorded accurately, and Spreadsheets are created and managed for Team Projects.
- Minute taking for a variety of meetings, including statutory Safeguarding s42 minute taking.
- Providing administrative support organising events and meetings and Duty rotas for the team.
- Supporting the team with complaints management, filing and general administrative support
- Covering for other administrative colleagues within Integrated Services when required
To be successful for this Level 3 Administrator post you will need to have:
- GSCE qualifications grade A-C
- Experience of working in an Administrative role
- Experience of using Microsoft packages such as word and Excel
- Experience of using a range of office equipment
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.