City of London, London
£16.00 - £16.80 per hour
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Legal Assistant to join our offices based in the City Of London on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
- Relevant experience as a Legal Secretary or Administrator within a fee earning environment. Or
- Law degree, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office at a level to compile; reports (including embedded tables / diagrams), correspondence, presentations, maintaining spreadsheets, meeting arrangements.
- Knowledge of how equal opportunities principles apply in administrative and customer services.
- Literacy skills in order to research and produce reports, management information, non-standard correspondence, minutes and accurate records of meetings.
- Numeracy skills in order to compile statistical and financial information and undertake complex calculations.
To be successful for this Legal Assistant post you will have:
Experience of composing written materials that meet customer's needs:-
- original correspondence,.
- appropriate use of e-mail.
- administration of meetings including note/minute taking.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage positive working relationships with staff and colleagues.
- MS Excel.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Word.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- 2 Years written referencing.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 36 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate; £16.00 p/h
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.