£12.50 - £13.13 per hour
18 days ago
Our client is seeking a Legal Assistant on an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
To provide a legal support service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the provision of legal advice and assistance in respect of the law relating to the Authority.
- Give information to departments and members of the public on matters relating to specific are of concern.
- Collate evidence and prepare findings on allocated cases.
- Research information and prepare draft documentation.
- Prepare draft committee reports and legal orders as required.
- Attend Public Inquires as need to provide support.
- Monitor debtor accounts and ensure accuracy of information.
- Negotiate and agree settlements with debtors as delegated.
- Provide administrative support in delivery of legal services within a defined area of activity.
Skills and Experience:
Good customer liaison and communications skills.
Flexible approach to working.
Ability to organise own load within team.
4 GCSE's (including English) at Grade C or above or equivalent.
For this role you will need the following:
- 2 Years written Referencing (All gaps verified).
- You are eligable to work in the UK.
- Last 2 employers names.
- A suitable NI Number.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.