£10.14 - £10.65 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Administration Officer to join our clients offices based in Bristol on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension.
As the Legal Administration Officer, your main duties will include:
- Provide a comprehensive, high quality administrative, clerical and financial system support for the Legal Division. Maximise output while ensuring that corporate style and quality standards are met. Produce all work accurately to meet agreed deadlines, presentational, legal and other requirements.
- Ensure that procedures for the secure retention of documents, including electronic documents, are followed.
- Create standard format documents, templates and layouts to speed up and streamline processes.
- Ensure that confidentiality is observed at all times in relation to private/confidential correspondence, Court and other reports/statements, records, property matters, other documents and information etc.
- Provide efficient office management services, maintaining appropriate office systems, collating/distributing documents and reports. Liaise with managers and other services etc. on behalf of senior staff.
- Assist with the implementation, population and maintenance of the time recording/case management system.
- Carry out filing/records maintenance and the accurate, timely input of management information or data.
To be successful for this Legal Administration Officer post you will need to have:
- At least two years' previous secretarial and general office administration experience; ideally with experience in legal secretarial/administration work
- Good standard of education with minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grades A‑C or equivalent including English Language/Maths. RSA Stage II/III Typing and Audio Typing. Experience of using PCs with excellent word processing skills to an advanced level and ability to produce spreadsheets.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with good inter‑personal and customer care skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to deal with problems tactfully and effectively.
- Able to prioritise own work and to ensure that the confidentiality/sensitivity of correspondence, reports, records, information handled is respected at all times.
- Flexible attitude to working practices and ability to work from other locations.
- Ideally with working knowledge of the Council's functions and services.
- Willing to learn or ideally have experience of using Agresso or similar financial systems
22.5 hours per week
Wednesday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.