£18.82 - £24 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
21 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Lead Communications and Marketing Officer has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
- Leading multichannel campaigns for our Metro and Mcard brands across the full marketing and comms mix
- Management of stakeholder and agency relationships
- Management of budgets and procurement processes
- Developing and owning the forward plan for transport communications
This is a varied role which will suit an individual proficient at managing a team, leading multiple projects and working with a range of stakeholders. You will have the following key skills, attributes and experience but not be limited to:
expertise in delivering paid, owned and earned marketing campaigns
- skilled in managing a small team and managing budgets
- experience of delivering successful strategic marketing and communications plans including media relations and securing local, regional and national coverage
- experience of relationship building and collaboration in a partnership environment.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.