£13.50 - £16.81 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
about 1 month ago
A 8 months+ opportunity for a Lead Admin Officer - Garage Management Officer has arisen with the local authorities in St Albans.
To identify sites suitable for redevelopment, improvement or alternative use and maximise income for the council.
To provide a high-quality customer service, dealing will garage related complaints.
- To carry out desktop research, market analysis and user surveys of current garage tenants and potential garage tenants to identify opportunities for Increasing the number of lettings
- To identify methods for increasing lettings by benchmarking good practice and lead on implementing any changes.
- To carry out analysis of current usage and ensure appropriate policies and procedures and rents are in place for all types and categories of user.
- To deal with customer complaints in relations to all aspects of garage allocation and management to the satisfactory conclusion and to deal with any customer breaches of the tenancy agreement e.g. improper usage, arrears customer behaviour.
- To lead on garage allocation and support the housing admin team in letting, income collection and termination of garage agreements.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or to an equivalent standard
- Educated to A Level standard or an equivalent level of literacy gained whilst undertaking a role where there is a need to provide written analysis and research
- A good knowledge of and commitment to customer service excellence and best practice
- Good working knowledge of MSOffice Suite, particularly Excel
- Understanding of Social Housing service provision within the public sector
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.