£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
22 days ago
- To provide an effective and efficient Local Land Charges Service to the public, maintain and update the Local Land Charges Register, and other records used for search purposes.
- To receive and process Local Land Charges Searches, Commons Registration Searches and additional enquiries.
- To carry out all aspects of the search process for Local Searches and Common Searches.
- To assist in the maintenance of the various record systems.
- On occasion to deputise for the Elections & Land Charges Manager.
- The completion of Commons Registration and Town and Village Green searches.
- Entering registrations following their determination in the appropriate section of the Register and ensuring that all relevant information required under the Local Land Charges Act is included.
- The ability to effectively operate both the Land Charges Searches modules of the integrated computer systems and accurately research and input the required information from various sources to complete search requests.
- To check, verify and sign outgoing searches from the section.
- Responsibility for cross-training of staff between the Land Charges and planning modules of the integrated computer system.
- The completion of expedited 'Fast Track' Local Land Charges searches.
- To deal with more involved correspondence, enquiries and telephone calls received by the section.
- The ability to effectively operate the Local Land Charges and Planning Searches modules of the integrated computer system and accurately research and input required information from various sources to complete search requests, being aware of the accuracy of information, deciding whatever is fit for purpose and whether it could or should be improved.
- Responsibility for making new Local Land Charges Registrations received by the section.
- As decision maker, weigh evidence from different sources and consider how best to communicate it to purchasers of local searches tailored for both purchasers and their advisors exercising judgement about a property.
- Within available resources gather store aggregate analyse and present information proportionate to the needs of purchasers of local searches judging what is relevant and have the ability to interpret information.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and process information in a proactive fashion and achieve consistently high data quality.
- Commitment to understanding the needs of all stakeholders in order to deliver a quality service to purchasers of local searches.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.