£12.90 - £16.45 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
19 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for a Junior Designer has arisen with the local authorities in Leeds.
- Support on provide a high quality design service for the whole of the Combined Authority, across a range of projects, campaigns, events and related activities, across all of our audiences locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Ensure marketing materials and collateral being published in the public domain either offline, online or through the line adheres to the CA corporate brand guidelines.
- Work with creative agencies, stakeholders and partners to ensure the visual identity of the CA is maintained at a high, consistent standard.
- Advise on event and exhibition related equipment and requirements as needed, including obtaining and negotiating quotes from suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of relevant apps in the Adobe Creative suite
- Understanding of design, print and film production and digital terminology
- Experience of working as part of a team and as an individual, in a similar in-house or agency role
- Experience of working with brand guidelines.
37 Hours of work per week, between 8am and 6pm, Monday ro Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.