£450 - £472.50 per day
3 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a Joint Commissioning Manager to join our client's offices based in South East London on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
You will be part of the Partnership Commissioning Team who lead on the development of integrated commissioning arrangements between the council and the CCG.
As the Joint Commissioning Manager, your main duties will include:
- Develop joint commissioning approaches for the health and social care of children and young people, underpinned by CCG's Joint Strategic Framework for Children and Young People and in the context of the social determinants of health. This includes maternity, early years, emotional wellbeing and mental health, early help and the health and wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people, including those with disabilities and those in care.
- Lead on the transformation of commissioning for a portfolio of services for children and young people
- Commissioning Group that will improve health and social care outcomes for children and young people, instead of focusing on maintaining current service arrangements.
- Create a much stronger emphasis on prevention and targeted early action as well as deeper integration across health and social care, and wider council services, including Children's Social Care, Education and Youth Services.
- Deliver a transformation in the way that we commission services for children and young people by joining commissioning budgets and contracting arrangements to bring about system-wide improvement, placing ever greater emphasis on the outcomes achieved in addition to the quantity of activity delivered.
To be successful for the role of Joint Commissioning Manager, you will need to have:
- Joint commissioning for CYP.
- CAMHS experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of functional management and best practice relating to its application in a complex organisation.
- An understanding of change management and transformation.
- An understanding of existing and pending legislation, issues and financial challenges facing local government and health organisations, specifically issues relating to children and young people.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £450 per day PAYE
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases