West End, London
£300 - £315 per day
19 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an It Service Desk Manager to join our clients offices based in 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the It Service Desk Manager, your main duties will include:
- Assume day to day hands on management of the Service Desk
- Support the definition of standard operating processes and lead the embedding of these including integration of the two housing functions and the service desk functions carried out by application support teams
- Model and lead the culture and behaviour change around customer interaction
- Introduction of effective team and line management (e.g. one to ones, performance and sickness management)
- Act as a managerial mentor preparing for the transition back to management by permanent staff
- Ongoing service redesign and continuous improvement
To be successful for this It Service Desk Manager post you will need to have:
- Highly experienced service management professional with extensive experience of day to day service desk transformation.
- Passion for service excellence and world class delivery.
- Strong and resilient - 'shrinking violets need not apply'
- Demonstrable past delivery of excellent customer experience in organisation undergoing change.
- Experience of supporting user base of greater 2500 users at an enterprise level.
- ITIL qualified
- Desirably working experience of local authorities / public sector
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.