Up to £17 per hour + Excellent Benefits
9 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for an IT Procurement Specialist has arisen with the local authorities in Morden.
The main purpose is to act as the procurement "champion" of goods and services, finding best procurement routes, complying with corporate standing order regulations and negotiating with suppliers to ensure value for money.
Day to day responsibility for ensuring compliance on agreements for IT asset and licence management.
Day to day responsibility for ensuring that asset and change management processes are being followed to the defined standard.
Coordinates and schedules the engineer's implementation services. Negotiates with customer and ensures they are kept informed throughout the process to ensure the best service can be provided.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to ITIL Foundation.
- Qualified Software Asset Management
- Extensive knowledge of purchase order systems.
- Previous experience in working in an large asset change environment.
- Has experience in supplier management and can provide supplier delivery performance reporting.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Applies ITIL principles in IT Service Delivery.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.