£58000 - £61000 per annum
16 days ago
on - going
An exiciting opportunity has arised for a IT business Analyst int he Salisbury - Wiltshire area.
Our client is looking for someone who has relevant expereince in this sector and who can join the organisation and who has esential skills as the below:
- Business Process Modelling/ reengineering
- Project/ solution management
- Flexible methods of delivery i.e business case, high level business/ IT requirements, detailed business IT requirements, detailed process design and detailed NFR analysis.
- Data Modeling/ Data Analysis
- Governance i.e E2E Traceability
- Change and risk control
- Ms Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Strong IT skills
- Use of Tools: UML, ARCHIMATE
- Must be a degree level or equivalent
- Must be a Scrum Master
What is E2E traceability?
e2e or end-to-end or UI testing is a methodology used to test whether the flow of an application is performing as designed from start to finish. In simple words, it is testing of your application from the user endpoint where the whole system is a blackbox with only the UI exposed to the user.
What is NFR?
In systems engineering and requirements engineering, a non-functional requirement (NFR) is a requirement that specifies criteria that can be used to judge the operation of a system, rather than specific behaviors. They are contrasted with functional requirements that define specific behavior or functions.
If you are interested in this position - please contact me on: 02038902797 or email:
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.