£19.62 - £24.43 per hour + PAYE/Umbrella
20 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for an ISP Service Operations has arisen with the local authorities in Bradford.
Working in the Information Services team to deliver end user and infrastructure support that ensures that the department meets and exceeds agreed service levels to its customers.
Develop innovative solutions to solve business problems and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies across the schools customer base.
Deliver excellent customer service.
Where required by a line manager, implement, improve, maintain and support infrastructure and systems to meet and/or exceed agreed service levels.
Skills and Experience:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of implementing appropriate technologies.
- Apply In-depth knowledge of supporting appropriate technologies.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and the ability to work within it.
- Able to successfully deliver end user and IT infrastructure support.
- At least 1 years' experience working in an ICT service operations environment AND a related BTEC National Level qualification or equivalent.
Hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.