West End, London
£300.00 - £500.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Our client is currently recruiting for an Internal Communications Officer - prefferably in the background of fundriaising and policy.
Our client is seeking a driven, experienced and creative employee to join their organisation!
The applicant must have the below in order for the application to be put forward.
The role will be to project manage the delivery of the annual report and they will be reporting into Brand Marketing Manager. This will involve:
- Gathering content from stakeholders.
- Briefing content in for copywriting - we have this resource internally.
- Briefing in for Welsh translation.
- Briefing design and managing feedback and revisions with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Scheduling in approvals with appropriate stakeholders.
- Must have experience in a fundraising organisation
- Policy experience e.g (a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by an organization or individual)
A policy is a set of ideas or plans that is used as a basis for making decisions, especially in politics, economics, or business. ... An official organization's policy on a particular issue or towards a country is their attitude and actions regarding that issue or country.
14 hours a week but this might increase to 21 hours some weeks if needed. These hours are flexible, so could be done over 3-4 days.
Not all hours need to be done from the office and when they do need to come in it will be the London office.
Compliance which will be needed are:
- Overseas Police checks - (No gaps in CV's)
- STANDARD DBS - which must be recent within a year if not we can apply
- 2 written references
- Medical Declaration
The client wishes to employ a candidate who has 5 or more years experience in this sector.
If you are interested in this postion - please contact me on: 02038902797
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.