Up to £23.07 per hour + Excellent Benefits
17 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for an Internal Communications Manager has arisen with the local authorities in Portsmouth.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering internal communications campaigns for both Portsmouth City Council and Gosport Borough Council, including researching, developing and implementing clear internal communications strategies designed to support the respective organisations through periods of transformational change.
The post holder will have responsibility for the following areas:
- corporate internal communications, including developing effective communication strategies and campaigns, using a range of tools to ensure SMART objectives are met
- developing and delivering effective staff consultation, including working with our in-house research team on surveys and focus groups
- developing and delivering internal communications tools, focusing on two-way communications and communications with offline staff.
Skills and Experience:
- a degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area and/or an appropriate professional qualification (for example CIM or CIPR) and proven experience in communications, PR or marketing.
- proven marketing or communications experience, including experience developing and delivering effective and creative internal communications.
- proven experience developing effective communications strategies or marketing campaigns, preferably with experience of internal behaviour change and transformation campaigns
- knowledge and experience of developing and delivering market research, including surveys and focus groups.
- the ability to apply a creative and innovative approach to internal communications that are designed to engage our busy workforces, and the drive to challenge what is already in place.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.