17 days ago
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced communications officer, someone with atleast 3-4 years strong experience to join the organisation to hit the ground running from the immediate start date.
The daily duties of the Communication Officer will consist of:
- To develop, plan, deliver and evaluate an internal communications and engagement
- strategy for a large scale service redesign project, managing available communications resources.
- to improve reputation, engagement, trust and mutual understanding between the organisation and its employees to support the authority's ambitions and delivery of its priorities.
The applicant must have experience with researching and planning and also delivering and evaluating an internal communications and engagement strategy within a large or complex organisation to support a change management and organisational development programme.
Other duties required:
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Working in a fast paced enviroment
- Completing demands and delivery to deadlines with fine detail
- presentation skills
- project management skills
- Complex creative communications skills
Education/qualifications required for post.
1. Degree in MarketingApplicants must have the below qualifications to be put forward for this position:
2. CIPR, CAM, CIM , Journalism or Marketing post graduate Certificate
If you are interested in this position please contact: 02038902797
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.