£150 - £157 per day
11 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interims to join our clients offices based in Newbury on a temporary contract basis for 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Interims, your main duties will include:
- Receive and process requests for an instructor(s) to deliver MHFA training at dates, times and venues scheduled by the West Berkshire Wellbeing team (Both open courses and bespoke courses)
- Deliver courses at the venues, dates and times scheduled across the County of Berkshire and neigbhouring county areas.
- Deliver MHFA Adult training courses in line with the current MFHA England Member Instructor Agreement and any other relevant MHFA England requirements.
- Ensure that the most current MHFA England slides and other instructor material are used.
- Assist the Public Health and Wellbeing team to complete delegate administration required by MHFA England via the instructor dashboard.
- Confirm with the West Berkshire Wellbeing Administrator that the required delegate materials are ordered from MHFA England and delivered in good time for the course date.
- Confirm with the West Berkshire Wellbeing Administrator that the required training equipment will be available at the training venue and are compatible with the trainer's own equipment e.g.laptop.
To be successful for this Interims post you will need to have:
- Qualified teacher or trainer of Adults
- Qualified Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Dedicated to continuous personal development
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in delivering MHFA training courses
- Instructor is expected to maintain their approved MHFA status with NHS England.
- A minimum of 3 years experience of delivering training or teaching adults
- Ability to use Outlook, and a web browser to access information
- Basic ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, verbally and in writing
- Ability to access digital MHFA England training and instructor materials
37 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.