£196 - £240 per day + PAYE
about 1 month ago
2 Months +
I am currently recruiting for an IT Procurement Specialist based within Derbyshire County Council. This is a full-time position 37HRS Per week at a rate of £196-£240 per day. Initially, this is a 2-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Your main duties may include:
- Develop appropriate project strategies and manage the sourcing and award of procurement arrangements to effectively deliver key business requirements, whilst maintaining full compliance with all EU procurement regulations and best practice processes.
- Co-ordinate and action tender processes by acting as a key point of expertise during the tender process, preparing and agreeing to tender documentation, undertaking tender evaluations, negotiating contract terms and preparing recommendation reports.
- Engage with suitable potential suppliers, ensure appropriate competition and procure goods and services that meet the business needs of the Council and support overall project goals, whilst mitigating contractual risk.
- Conduct effective EU competition processes that are fully compliant with regulations including the use of the Competitive Dialogue process in an acceptable and appropriate manner where applicable.
- Contract Management.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing and implementing sourcing and procurement strategies.
- Proven track record in managing large and complex ICT procurement projects, particularly in the Public Sector.
- Expertise in market analysis, sourcing strategies, and supplier relations.
- MCIPS qualified.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.