City of London, London
£320 - £336 per day
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Manager Level 2 to join our clients offices based in London on a temporary contract basis for 12 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Interim Manager Level 2, your main duties will include:
- Deliver new models for the delivery of services based on design thinking, coproduction, innovation, entrepreneurial opportunities and user-research. Creating business cases that support prototyping and scalability. Drive through culture change and support efficiencies across service provision.
- To provide process mapping, analysis, business process re-engineering, awareness of cross-organisational interdependencies and insight into external models and on developments in the world of work.
- Deliver projects that involve a wide range of stakeholders including all aspect of the design phases including discovery, define, design and delivery across a series of live projects.
- Deliver a range of staff engagement activities that result in high levels of participation, provide opportunities for staff to shape the future of the organisation and to contribute to solving issues through innovation.
- Focus on reviewing and developing the structures, procedures and working methods for which the post holder is responsible to ensure an integrated, effective and efficient approach to the delivery of services, making linkages across the council.
- Review every solution to maximise the use of new technology to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Provide directorates with guidance required to understand the need for change, to identify their change requirements, and to encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
To be successful for this Interim Manager Level 2 post you will need to have:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Project management training preferably with experience in both waterfall and agile project management techniques
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects, and making change happen within large organisations
- Proven track record of planning and leading projects; inspiring and supporting other, managing stakeholders, clients and team members as well as keeping projects on time and budget.
- User-centred and able to question and challenge well
- An approach based upon thinking big, starting small and iterating and learning.
- Proving professional level advice, support and guidance to Chief Officers, senior managers and members
- Ability to ensure excellent judgement in making evidence based decisions using management information
36 hours per week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.