£19 - £22 per hour
about 1 month ago
1. To coordinate the Revenues and Benefit IT project moving from one workflow and Document Repository system to another. The new system is currently being designed.
2. To provide regular updates to senior managers on the progress of the project.
3. To facilitate any User Acceptance Testing and ensure the correct sign-off is obtained.
4. To liaise with internal colleagues in the Transformation Team about what information is required from the R&B team, and ensure this information is shared on time.
5. To take a lead role in implementing the new system.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Summary of Responsibility and Personal Duties are intended to be a guide to the range and level of work expected of the postholder. This is not an exhaustive list of all tasks that may fall to the postholder and employees will be expected to carry out such other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
1. Acting as the first point of contact within the Transformation team, maintaining professional communications with internal and external customers.
2. Ensure that the Revenues and Benefits requirements of the new system are adhered to.
3. Tracking the project plan and highlighting any risk areas.
4. Providing a weekly update on progress to Head of Service, with ad-hoc updates as required.
5. Responsible for tracking any change requests made by the R & B team, and ensuring they are included in the plan for Phase Two of the implementation
6. Facilitating the completion of any User Acceptance Training.
7. Supporting managers in developing and delivering training for the new system to colleagues within the unit.
8. Escalating any high risk issues to senior managers at the earliest opportunity.
9. Attend regular meetings with the project manager from the Transformation team, and others. These will continue to be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams for the foreseeable future.
10. To work from home for the vast majority of the time, with all communication via Microsoft Teams or email. Very occasional visits to the Civic Centre in Brent may be required.
11. Carry out duties with due regard to the council's customer care, equal opportunities, information governance, data protection and health and safety policies and procedures.
12. To undertake any other tasks at the request of the line manager that are commensurate with the level of the post.
We are seeking experienced candidates only - as this is a immediate start position.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.