£273.09 - £286.74 per day
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our clients offices based in Southsea on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Infrastructure Engineer, your main duties will include:
- A proven track record in security, compliance and government security solutions support, development & implementation.
- A good working knowledge of the overall Microsoft security environment.
- Providing fit for purpose customer solutions to time quality and budget.
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Creative use of resources to deliver outcomes.
- Negotiating value for money.
- Influencing positive outcomes by using your excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Leading by example to inspire staff and colleagues.
To be successful for this Infrastructure Engineer post you will need to have:
- Passionate about technology.
- Have a natural affinity to documenting solutions, process and procedures.
- Naturally interested in technical solutions.
- An innovative and creative individual, who is able to bring fresh new ideas to set us apart from others.
- A tenacious and ambitious person with excellent negotiation skills to be able to bring all parties/stakeholders on board.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills to develop relationships with people at all levels.
- Configuring and optimising use of Hardware and Software
- Microsoft technology stack (specifically the security elements)
- Trend security suite
- Mobile Device Management
- Technical authoring
- Customer Service
- Documenting technical environments
- 2 Written References.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £273.09
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.