£14.30 - £15.01 per hour
5 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Information And Tracking Officer to join our clients offices based in City of London on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Information And Tracking Officer, your main duties will include:
- To manage a reliable feed of data of young people identified as priority learners; to monitor this cohort and identify the currency of their activity, record intended destinations; active follow-up and input this information on M.I.S.
- To ensure and manage the follow up of and communication with, young people identified as the priority learner cohort and maintain a current database of placement, attendance, learning progress and outcomes of all learners.
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies and undertake basic database searches and cross-referencing of data on vulnerable young people to ensure currency and accuracy of data and information.
- To maintain a variety of IT software and hardware systems including paper based paper information management systems.
- To collate data, produce reports and monitor client records for Management Information purposes.
To be successful for this Information And Tracking Officer post you will need to have:
- Knowledge of how data can be used to drive up the efficiency and effectiveness of the Southwark Virtual School
- Knowledge of computerised systems including web-based systems.
- Knowledge of the role of the Officers of the Southwark Virtual School and how accurate and up to date data can drive the work of these professionals.
- Knowledge of some of the issues young people face which impacts on their willingness to access support services.
- Experience of using the data systems to analyse data and produce reports as directed by the management
- Experience of driving the workload of a complex team through data management and analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Skilled in the advanced use of software packages such as Excel,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work individually and in a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to respond to tight deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent admin skills to include attention to detail
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.