Up to £14.38 per hour + Excellent Benefits
19 days ago
3 months +
A 3 months+ opportunity for an Independent Senior Living Officer has arisen with the local authorities in Ferndown, Bournmouth.
- To manage and supervise the Council's Independent Senior Living accommodation including Category 1 and 2 accommodation as well as 2½ Extra Care accommodation.
- To create a secure and reassuring atmosphere for vulnerable tenants residing in Category 2 and 2½ accommodation to provide support to those tenants living in Category 1 accommodation.
- Ensure that the appropriate support and care services are provided to enable tenants to live independently.
- To provide essential services to elderly tenants that are integral to the council's strategic objective in sustaining independent living and reducing the demand for residential care facilities.
- To provide advice to tenants and their families on all aspects of independent senior living.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in managing sheltered housing for the erderley is desirable
- Previous local government experience
- Current driving license required and access to a vehicle
- Knowledge of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people.
Standard hours of work are 8.30am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.