Up to £16.77 per hour + Excellent Benefits
26 days ago
3 months +
Our client is seeking and experienced Payroll/Payments assistant to join the organisation for 3 months+.
The applicant must have the below requirements in order for your application to move forward:
- Ensuring that all forms of supplier payments are accurate and processed on time
- dealing with purchase orders and invoice queries which will be coming through both internal departments and some external suppliers in a qualified manner
- to ensure you are over looking every invoice and levels of verification and controls prior to processing supplier payments - this would also include the following: - scanning invoices and verifiying signatures where appropriate.
- working closely with the procurement team
- process admendments of all data and cheques and electronic payments.
- ensuring you are putting the right information when sending across invoices - manually.
- to check and process the reimbursement of petty cash imprests.
- to assist in all payroll payments
- maintain a detail knowledge of systems
- complex both face to face and telephone queries
- to assist in advising suppliers on improvements to payment methods.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday
To apply please send your CV or email for more information
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.