West End, London
£12.48 - £13.10 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for aan Ielts Eor Officer to join our clients offices based in West End on a temporary contract basis for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Ielts Eor Officer, your main duties will include:
- Ensures the results are released within 24 hours from receipt of Senior Examiner Manager while monitoring the accuracy the released results.
- Manages the various applications-related EOR team inboxes, dealing with enquiries.
- Improves EOR service quality by assisting in evaluating and updating current EOR procedures
- Receives instructions and requests from EoR managers and Examiners, and plans and organises given resources accordingly (often at short notice) to ensure that work is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Provides timely feedback on EoR marking issues and events to more senior managers, enabling the adaptation of work plans where necessary and supporting continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the team.
- Provides proactive and timely support to the EoR Support Manager and team members if and when required.
- Provides administrative support in the recruitment, training, standardisation and monitoring of EoR markers
To be successful for this Ielts Eor Officer post you will need to have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of excellent written and verbal communication skills for a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrable experience of delivering training using a range of methods
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight, and immovable deadline
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a dispersed team to successfully deliver business outcome
- Highly organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to remain calm, friendly and work well under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to flexibly manage change
- Able to build string relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
36 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.