£28 - £29 per hour
8 months ago
5 Months +
We have an exciting opportunity for an ICT System Analyst to join our client's offices based in Yate on a temporary contract basis for 5 months with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £28.00 p/h PAYE.
As the ICT System Analyst, your main duties will include:
- Technical-level analysis of business requirements that have often already been captured through earlier Business Analysis work.
- Translation of business requirements into practical implementation activities or high-level designs based on existing solution architectures previously established by Solution/Enterprise Architects.
- Key contributor to project scoping exercises and implementation stages, using both technical expertise and knowledge of requirements.
- Capture additional information from business users to support the refinement of requirements, and profiling user roles.
- Produce effective and accurate documentation analysis and solution documentation.
- Develop an understanding of the organisational operating model and target architecture so that work always takes place within that framework
- Understanding complex technical solutions, a wide variety of software products, system integrations and data models.
- Working within tight deadlines, managing competing demands, and making sound decisions that enable practical and sensible solution implementations.
- Provide specialist, accurate and timely advice or information to a range of business and project stakeholders.
- Developing good working relationships with project teams and manage differing expectations and perspectives in a way that meets both individual and wider organisational needs.
- Work effectively with associated roles in Architecture, Business Analysis, Project Management and various ICT Engineering disciplines.
To be successful for this ICT System Analyst post you will need to have:
- We use a wide range of technologies and a selection of these are listed below. You will need to work with domain experts in all of these and more. You will have a good working knowledge and experience of several of these and be comfortable and adept at picking up new technologies to allow you to work with the relevant experts.
- Skype for Business
- Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM
- Office 365, SharePoint etc.
- Windows desktop services, Android mobile services
- Web technology including web services
- Integrations and data transfer - web services, ETL
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Systems
- Windows Server, UNIX
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- You will work with a range of IT colleagues, both technical and non-technical, as well as business analysts and business users. You will be able to communicate effectively with all of them, modifying your approach to suit. e.g. explaining technology to non-technical people and explaining business processes to technical experts
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to identify potential risks or constraints so that suitable mitigations can be put in place
- You will have a good understanding of the importance of non-functional and technical requirements and be able to capture these in relation to security, resilience, capacity management, operational support impact etc.
- You will have experience of working with Software as a Service (SaaS) and ideally with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.