Up to £26.01 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is seeking an ICT System Analyst on an inital 4 Month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Based within the ICT service's Design and Transition team, the role provides technical /systems analysis skills and experience associated with implementation of systems and integrations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key contributor to project scoping exercises and implementation stages, using both technical expertise and knowledge of requirements.
- Capture additional information from business users to support refinement of requirements, and profiling user roles.
- Produce effective and accurate documentation analysis and solution documentation.
- Develop understanding of organisational operating model and target architecture so that work always takes place within that framework.
- Understanding complex technical solutions, a wide variety of software products, system integrations and data models.
- Working within tight deadlines, managing competing demands, and making sound decisions that enable practical and sensible solution implementations.
- Provide specialist, accurate and timely advice or information to a range of business and project stakeholders.
- Developing good working relationships with project teams and manage differing expectations and perspectives in a way that meets both individual and wider organisational needs.
- Work effectively with associated roles in Architecture, Business Analysis, Project Management and various ICT Engineering disciplines.
Skills and Experience:
- Direct customer-facing experience in an analysis role.
- You will work with a range of IT colleagues, both technical and non-technical, as well as business analysts and business users. You will be able to communicate effectively with all of them, modifying your approach to suit. e.g. explaining technology to non-technical people and explaining business processes to technical experts.
- We use a wide range of technologies and a selection of these are listed below. You will need to work with domain experts in all of these and more. You will have a good working knowledge and experience of several of these (although a deep technical understanding is NOT necessary) and be comfortable and adept at picking up new technologies to allow you to work with the relevant experts.
-Windows 10, Android mobile
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Systems
- Web technology including web services
- Office 365, SharePoint etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Windows Server, UNIX
- Integrations and data transfer
- web services, ETL
- Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to identify potential risks or constraints so that suitable mitigations can be put in place
- You will have a good understanding of the importance of non-functional and technical requirements and be able to capture these in relation to security, resilience, capacity management, operational support impact etc.
- You will have experience of working with Software as a Service (SaaS) and ideally with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Full Driving Licence
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.