£26.01 - £27.31 per hour
3 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ICT System Analyst to join our client's offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 7 months with the possibility of extension.
We are looking for someone who has a Technical/systems-level analysis of business requirements. (Often acquired through a high-level through earlier Business Analysis work). As the ICT System Analyst, you will be:
- Directly liaising with customers to confirm business requirements and translate into appropriate system configurations.
- Translation of business requirements into practical implementation activities or high-level designs, based on existing solution architectures previously established by Solution/Enterprise Architects.
To be successful for this ICT System Analyst post, you will need to have:
- Direct customer-facing experience in an analysis role.
- We use a wide range of technologies and a selection of these are listed below. You will need to work with domain experts in all of these and more. You will have a good working knowledge and experience of several of these and be comfortable and adept at picking up new technologies to allow you to work with the relevant experts: Web technology including web services, Integrations and data transfer - web services, ETL, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Systems, Windows Server, UNIX, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, SharePoint etc.
- You will have a good understanding of the importance of non-functional and technical requirements and be able to capture these in relation to security, resilience, capacity management, operational support impact etc.
- You will have experience of working with Software as a Service (SaaS) and ideally with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to identify potential risks or constraints so that suitable mitigations can be put in place
- You will work with a range of IT colleagues, both technical and non-technical, as well as business analysts and business users. You will be able to communicate effectively with all of them, modifying your approach to suit. e.g. explaining technology to non-technical people and explaining business processes to technical experts.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start date: 03/06/2019 or ASAP
Pay rate: £26.01 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases