£26.01 - £27.31 per hour
3 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for an ICT System Analyst to join our client's offices based in Badminton on a temporary contract basis for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
As the ICT System Analyst, you will:
- Carry out technical/systems-level analysis of business requirements. (Often these have already been captured at a high-level through earlier Business Analysis work).
- Liaise with customers to confirm business requirements and translate into appropriate system configurations.
- Translate business requirements into practical implementation activities or high-level designs, based on existing solution architectures previously established by Solution/Enterprise Architects.
To be successful for this post, you will need to have:
- Direct customer-facing experience in an analysis role.
- You will need to work with the following domain experts in all of these and more. You will have a good working knowledge and experience of several of these and be comfortable and adept at picking up new technologies to allow you to work with the relevant experts.
- Web technology including web services
- Integrations and data transfer - web services, ETL
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Systems
- Windows Server, UNIX
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM
- Office 365, SharePoint etc.
Your working hours will be: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £26.01 p/h
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases