£14.46 - £18.00 per hour
9 months ago
1 Month +
We have an exciting opportunity for an ICT Support Technician to join our client's offices based in Newbury on a temporary contract basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. The client is looking for someone to start ASAP, working full time, 37 hours per week at £14.46 p/h PAYE.
As the ICT Support Technician, your main duties will include:
- To assist the Education IT Technical Support Team with the rollout and migration to Windows 10 from Windows 7
- To carry out Windows 10 upgrades on laptops and desktops
- To troubleshoot and rectify any issues arising during the upgrade process
- To travel to school sites within West Berkshire to perform these upgrades
- Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
- Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
To be successful for this ICT Support Technician post you will need to have:
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Sound knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Understanding of tools used for deployment and management of hardware and software e.g. SCCM
- Knowledge of computer and internet security and data protection requirements
- Minimum 2 years working in an ICT support and delivery environment
- Experience of working with end-users in a service delivery environment
- Experience of commissioning and troubleshooting ICT hardware and software
- Experience of using remote control and management tools such as SCCM
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.