£10.27 - £12.79 per hour + (PAYE or Umbrella Company)
17 days ago
A 3 month opportunity for a ICT Support Officer has arisen within the local authorities in Stafford.
- To provide effective 1st and 2nd line Support to the SCC user community as and when required.
- Be a member of and positive contributor to the Client Services Support team
- Ensure that service levels are achieved and plans are generated to ensure continuous improvements.
- Communicate regularly with the Service Delivery team and customers on key changes affecting operational service delivery.
- Ensure that procedures in the areas of Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Release management are followed.
- To support the Team Leader and Senior IT Support Officer to deliver the service within identified budgetary resources.
- Contribute to the development of objectives and action plans helping to deliver the ICT Strategy.
Additionally, the post holder is required to contribute to the achievement of the Council, Directorates, Strategic HR and individual objectives through:
- Personally accountable for delivering services efficiently, effectively, within budget and to implement any approved savings and investment allocated to the service area.
- Participation and contribution in the Personal Performance Review process.
- Ensure that all work is completed with a commitment to equality and anti-discriminatory practice, as a minimum to standards required by legislation.
- Delivering energy conservation practices in line with the County Council's corporate climate change strategy.
Health and Safety
- Ensure a work environment that protects people's health and safety and that promotes welfare and which is in accordance with the County Council Health & Safety policy.
- To be committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5GCSE Grade C and above or recognized equivalent
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good organizational skills
- Relevant technical qualification
- Experience of working in a support environment
- Good ICT Technical Knowledge
- Awareness of ICT technical infrastructure
Remote working initially (2 office based training days)
Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay:
Umbrella Company: £12.79
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.