£10.27 - £10.78 per hour
11 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Ict Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Stafford on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Ict Support Officer, your main duties will include:
- To provide effective 1st and 2nd line Support to the SCC user community as and when required.
- Be a member of and positive contributor to the Client Services Support team
- Ensure that service levels are achieved and plans are generated to ensure continuous improvements.
- Communicate regularly with the Service Delivery team and customers on key changes affecting operational service delivery.
- Work within a program and culture of continuous improvement in order to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Assist in the establishment of appropriate channels of communication with other ICT teams in order to contribute where appropriate to assisting in achieving their goals.
- Ensure that procedures in the areas of Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Release management are followed.
- To support the Team Leader and Senior IT Support Officer to deliver the service within identified budgetary resources.
To be successful for this Ict Support Officer post you will need to have:
- 5GCSE Grade C and above or recognized equivalent
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good customer care skills
- ITIL Awareness
- Relevant technical qualification
- Experience of working in a support environment
- Good ICT Technical Knowledge
- Awareness of ICT technical infrastructure
39.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.