£13 - £14 per hour
3 months ago
Our client has an immediate requirement for an ICT Support Analyst to join their busy Systems Administration team. A knowledge of Active Directory and an understanding of Powershell is required. It is essential that candidates have experience of creating and modifying user accounts using Active Directory.
You will be dealing with requests for network account creation, deletion or modification calls made to the ICT Service Desk via e-mail, telephone and fax in respect of access to network resources and requests for services. To resolve incidents or process requests for services are to be logged, classified and appropriate actions taken in accordance with agreed recording procedures. Where necessary, escalate calls requiring additional or specialist input.
The key objective for staff in this post is to secure and maintain accurate records for all staff and 3rd parties requiring access to WAN & LAN resources by means of Active Directory and LDAP accounts. To resolve incidents and restore normal working for users within the agreed SLA target times.
The secondary objective is to maximise the number of calls that are resolved on initial user contact.
The post holder is responsible for ensuring that all relevant County policies and procedures are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies
- Ensure that all calls, whether received by telephone, e-mail, in person or other means are accurately recorded, reported and that appropriate action is initiated and completed resolution in accordance with defined ITIL processes in use within ICT Services
- Undertake other duties as may be required from time to time to meet the general needs of the service
- Communicate effectively with staff and partners involved in delivering the service to ensure that service provision is clearly understood and translated into action
- Be part of the Systems Administration Support team providing continuous coverage, over agreed periods, to staff across the County and to Elected Members
- Working within the Systems Administration Team as a Directory Administrator you will control and report on all changes or modification to the Directory structures and containers
- Provide diagnosis and corrective measures in respect of issues or problems logged and where appropriate to escalate to the relevant inhouse staff and or external agencies as appropriate
- Track progress, and monitor actions taken on fault calls, to liaise with individuals and other organizations that provide support, and to escalate action as appropriate
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in Service Management
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualification
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please submit your CV ASAP
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases