£13.99 - £14.69 per hour
6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an Ict Senior Support Officer to join our clients offices based in Chester on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Ict Senior Support Officer , your main duties will include:
- Collect, analyse, design and construct multifaceted information and communications technology products and services using experience and skills to select the appropriate tools and techniques needed from a range of sources to deliver a quality product or service within agreed resources, timescales or other business constraints including budgets..
- Define, support and document suitable technical and business related data and investigate complex information and communications products and services from a range of sources in order to inform and advise senior management and colleagues of any successes and/or failures.
- Explore and recommend options, in consultation and negotiation with partners, suppliers, clients and colleagues, which combine technical limitations with operational realities in order to deliver and maintain practical technical and business solutions for new or improved products, services, infrastructure, tools, methodologies or standards. 4 Investigate problems, assess implications, undertake remedial or mitigation action, using own initiative, and recommend changes and modifications in order to correct large and/or complex information and communication technology products and services from specifications, to ensure that agreed business needs are met
To be successful for this Ict Senior Support Officer post you will need to have:
- Degree level qualification in ICT, or a related field, or equivalent
- Relevant specialist training - e.g. Foundation Certificate in ITIL Service Management etc.
- Understanding of data protection, freedom of information and confidentiality requirements
- Familiarity with numerous computer programming languages and operating systems
- A broad knowledge and understanding of the ICT industry
- Information gathering methods, tools and techniques
- Developed analytical, research, planning and problem solving skills - able to investigate complex system faults, diagnose and solve problems, and project manage appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to be able to develop practical solutions to technical problems
- Proven ability to effectively develop and undertake work breakdown structures and critical path analysis
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.